Sake brewery tour
You can learn about the culture and taste the food and sake of Takayama. This is the ultimate tour of the old township where you can taste the local food!
You can learn about the history and culture of Takayama. This is a walking tour around old township with our local guide.
You will enjoy Takayama’s gourmet guided by a local who knows the authentic local taste.
You can bake your own rice cracker by using the fire oven. Sometimes the rice cracker factory suddenly closes, so we need contact the factory before confirming your reservation.
You can visit Hirase Sake Brewery, one of the oldest & biggest sake breweries in Takayama. And most importantly, you can taste the sake.
Under Japanese law, a person under the age of 20 are not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages.
Details of the tour
You can enjoy 3 tours (Oldtownship + Sake + Food) in this tour.
- Meeting point: Happy Plus Desk
- Travelers: 2~10
- Private tour is available upon request
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour guide fee
- Sake tasting
- Visiting sake breweries
- Facility entrance fee / service fee
- Baking Rice cracker experience fee (400 yen)
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before tour starts 20%, 7-2 days before tour starts 30%, 24 hours before tour starts 40%, one day before tour starts 50%, late or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail at 1 day before the tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended to guests who have heart disease or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a date change or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is canceled due to insufficient participants, you will be offered a change of date/experience or a full refund
Special food & Sake brewery tour 12000 yen / person