Old township walking tour
with local guide
The old township was designated an area of important traditional buildings by the Japanese Government. The rich atmosphere of Takayama castle town still lingers, and it seems as if it jumped out of the Samurai drama.
You can enjoy the beauty of the seasons.
In the tour, the local guide will give detailed explanations.
You can experience History and culture of Takayama.
This is walking tour around old township in Takayama city.
You take a goooood photo in Nakabashi bridge.
You can see old & special type of Japanese Government office. (this is only one place in Japan this kind of old Government office.) If you want to go inside it’s possible but not include this tour.
You can see Takumi’s things that who made traditional technical person in Hida Takayama area. and you can experience Japanese religions.
Hida Kokubun-ji Temple
You can see big Ginkgo tree and lot’s of story have this big tree.and also you can see Triple tower in this temple.
- Meeting point: Happy Plus Desk
- Travelers: 1~20
- If you wanted to private tour let us know.
- Duration: 20,45,70 minutes
- Explanation of Japanese spiritual part
- Facility entrance fee / service fee
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before start tour 20%, 7-2 days before start tour 30%, 24h before tour 40%, the day before start tour 50%, Dalay or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail at 1 day before tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Old township walking tour with local guide.
About 20 minutes 3000 yen / person
Standard + Yamazakura Shrine course
About 45 minutes 6000 yen / person
Standard + Yamazakura Shirine + Kokubun-ji Temple course
About 70 minutes 7500 yen / person