This is a walking tour of Takayama city which focuses on the photogenic places.
Our guide will guide special spots where you can take beautiful photos.
Please tag each spot and post your pictures in social media! For your reference, the Instagram account for the tour guide is @koikoooooi
Our recommended good photo spots
The contrast between the natural alpine landscape and the old-fashioned red edge is wonderful.
The streets in old township looks as if it has been taken straight out of a Edo period drama and is full of Japanese “iki” which means chic or stylish.
This bridge was built in recent years. Lots of wood were used to build this bridge. There is no doubt that it will look good on Instagram!!
Sample tour schedule
Gyojinbashi Course (2hours)
Old township → Shimoninomachi street → Gyojinbashi (bridge) → Miyamaebashi (bridge) → Sakurayama Hachimangu (shrine)
Shiroyama Course (2hours)
Old township → Ebi-zaka → Gokoku-jinja (shrine) → Shiroyama-inari (shrine) → Denshokan (museum)
- Meeting point: Happy Plus Desk
- Travelers: 1~10
- Start time: 9:00 or 13:00
- Duration: 2hours
- Photo spot tour guide fee
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before tour starts 20%, 7-2 days before tour starts 30%, 24 hours before tour starts 40%, one day before tour starts 50%, late or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail one day before tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for guests who have heart disease or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a date change or a full refund
- This tour does not guarantee to increase the number of followers or influence of the tour participants’ social network accounts.
5,000 yen / person