Higashiyama walking course
in Takayama city
You can learn about the history and culture of Takayama.
You can see more than 5 temples with our local guide.
This is a walking tour around Higashiyama walking course.
You can see the painting of after dead world of Buddhism.
You can see lots of temples in this area
Your guide will explain the history and culture of Takayama in details.
You can learn about the traditional Japanese history and culture.
You can see grave of Tesshu Yamaoka’s parents
(Tesshu was one of last Samurai.)
- Meeting point: Happy Plus Desk
- Travelers: 2~20
- Private tour is available upon request
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Tour Guide Fee
- Explanation of Japanese spiritual part
- Facility entrance fee / service fee
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before tour starts 20%, 7-2 days before tour starts 30%, 24 hours before the tour starts 40%, one day before tour starts 50%, late or after the tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail one day before tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for guests who have heart disease or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a date change or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is canceled due to insufficient participants, you will be offered a change of date/experience or a full refund.
Higashiyama walking course in Takayama city
About 70 minutes 9000 yen / person