Higashiyama walking course
in Takayama city
You can experience History and culture of Takayama.
You can see more than 5 temples with local guide.
This is walking tour around Higashiyama walking course.
You can see after dead world of Buddhism.
You can see lot’s of temple in this area.
Your guide will speak lot’s of historical and culture in Takayama city.
You can feel traditional Japan history and culture.
You can see grave of Tesshu Yamaoka’s parents.
(Tesshu was one of last Samurai)
- Meeting point: Happy Plus Desk
- Travelers: 2~20
- If you wanted to private tour let us know.
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Explanation of Japanese spiritual part
- Facility entrance fee / service fee
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before start tour 20%, 7-2 days before start tour 30%, 24h before tour 40%, the day before start tour 50%, Dalay or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail at 1 day before tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Higashiyama walking course in Takayama city
About 70 minutes 9000 yen / person