Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip
Kamikochi is one of Japan’s leading mountain resorts which is popular for sightseeing and hiking. There is a famous story that Kamikochi was introduced to the world by British missionary Walter Weston in 1896.
Kamikochi is full of flowers from spring to summer, and you can enjoy the greenery of the mountains. Also, the autumn foliage is very beautiful because the large temperature difference in the morning and evening.
- Meeting point: Hirayu bus terminal
- Please bring the following items:
- Sport or hiking Shoes – Please do not wear slippers.
- Extra Clothes or jackets– Kamikochi temperature could be 5℃ lower than Takayama city
- Rainwear (if necessary)
- Travelers: 1~
- Duration: 6-8 hours
- Tour guide fee
- Explanation of Japanese history and culture.
- Bus fee between Hirayu and Kamikochi
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included, but we can recommend good restaurants
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before tour starts 20%, 7-2 days before tour starts 30%, 24 hours before tour starts 40%, one day before tour starts 50%, late or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail one day before the tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for guests who have heart disease or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a change of date or a full refund
Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip 18000 yen / person
Winter season (After close Kamikochi) : 30000 yen/person (From2person〜)