Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama)
Kamikochi is one of Japan’s leading mountain resorts popular for sightseeing and hiking. It is a famous story that was introduced to the world by British missionary Walter Weston in 1896.
Kamikochi is full of flowers from spring to summer, and you can enjoy the greenery of the mountains. Also, in autumn, the foliage is very beautiful because the temperature changes in the morning and evening.
- Meeting point: Hirayu bus terminal
- Please bring the following few luggages:
- Shoes – you can not walk slipper. you need sport shoes or Climbing shoes
- Clothes – Kamikochi temperature could be lower than 5℃ in Takayama city
- Rainwear (if you need)
- Travelers: 1~
- Duration: 6-8 hours
- Explanation of Japanese history and culture.
- Bus fee from Hirayu to Kamikochi
- Lunch – Breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included, but here are some delicious restaurants.
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before start tour 20%, 7-2 days before start tour 30%, 24h before tour 40%, the day before start tour 50%, Dalay or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail at 1 day before tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip 18000 yen / person