—Transport from your hotel to destination inside Takayama—
You can call Rickshaw your hotel and you can go to center of Takayama city. You can experience Japanese old style of transportation.
What is a rickshaw?
A rickshaw is a vehicle designed to transport people with human power. In Japan, it was mainly used as a means of transportation from the Meiji era to the early Taisho and early Showa eras, but is still used at sightseeing spots.
The first rickshaw used for sightseeing was Hida Takayama in 1970.
- Meeting point: Happy Plus Desk or your hotel
- Travelers: 1~2
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Rickshaw ride
- Any other things
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before start tour 20%, 7-2 days before start tour 30%, 24h before tour 40%, the day before start tour 50%, Dalay or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail at 1 day before tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Rickshaw Go (about 20 minutes) 4000 yen / person