Shirakawa-go is a world heritage site that you should see once when you visit this region. We recommend guests to enjoy nature-rich Shirakawa-go with our local guide in order to understand more about the local culture and history.
All seasons are art in Shirakawa-go
- Meeting point: Shirakawa-go bus terminal
- Please bring the following item:
- Shoes for hiking
- Travelers: 2~
- Duration: 2-4 hours
- Tour guide fee
- Explanation of Japanese spiritual part
- Facility entrance fee / service fee
- Transfer / Pick up fee
- Cancellation policy:
- 10-8 days before tour starts 20%, 7-2 days before tour starts 30%, 24 hours before tour starts 40%, one day before tour starts 50%, late or after tour 100%
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, notice will be sent by e-mail at 1 day before the tour date. Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- A flight delay or cancellation certificate is required to request for rescheduling or refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for guests who have heart disease or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is canceled due to insufficient participants , you will be offered a change of date/experience or a full refund
Shirakawa-go tour (half day) 10000 yen / person